A Kingsway education goes beyond the curriculum. Our students learn to value integrity and authenticity, and to lead lives of purpose as modelled by Christ.
Don’t take our word for it – hear it from our parents:
- The College will advise if there is a place(s) available for your child(ren). From here, you will need to complete the Application Form and pay the $120 application fee. Please note that upon submission of your online application you will receive a 100% discount code via email to use for all other siblings. This code is only valid for 7 days. Kindly check your junk email folder if you do not see it.
- We will request birth certificates, immunisation records and two most recent school reports (originals must be sighted prior to enrolment).
- The Enrolments Officer will contact you to arrange interview with the Principal. This usually happens one to two years prior to commencement of the student(s).
- Christian parents will be asked to provide their testimonies. This is not required for non-Christian parents.
- On the day of the interview, please come prepared to pay an Enrolment Confirmation Fee (non-refundable) currently $400 per students, capped at $1200 per family. This payment ensures the children are kept on the waiting list and a place secured as soon as it becomes available. If no place is available, the Enrolment Confirmation Fee will elevate the children to higher on the waiting list.
- For students entering Years 7 to 12, there will be a brief Course Elective Meeting with the Associate Dean of Secondary following the Principal’s interview.
- The College will advise if there is a place(s) available for your child(ren). From here, you will need to complete the Written Agreement and pay the $250 application fee.
- The College will request birth certificates, immunisation records and school reports for the past two years as well as passport details (Visa and photo pages). All documentation that is in a language other than English must be translated.
- An initial Conditional Offer Letter is issued for immigration purposes upon receipt of the completed Written Agreement with supporting documentation and payment of the application fee.
- The Enrolments Officer will contact the parents or their agents to arrange an interview with the Principal and Director of Community Engagement.
- For students entering Years 7 to 12, there may be a short Course Elective Meeting with the Associate Dean of Secondary following the Principal’s interview.
- Advanced payment of one semester’s school fees will be invoiced. Upon receipt of the funds, the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be issued which is required for International Students to gain a visa.