International Students

Kingsway Christian College has offered international students the opportunity to study in Perth, Western Australia since the mid 1990`s. International students studying at the College either stay with relatives or in Homestay accommodation arranged by their agents. Every student is part of a warm and caring community, where they are free to be, encouraged to serve and confident that they belong.

Our Heads of Students, Mrs Carin Havinga and Mr Matt Elliott and Mr Dave Ruck, assist international students to settle into their new life at Kingsway and Mrs Carin Havinga specifically coordinates pastoral care for all international students in Secondary years.

Students from across the globe have and continue to enjoy the wonderful opportunity of living and studying in the delightful city of Perth, Western Australia.

If you are enquiring about enrolment for an international student, please first contact to establish if there is a place available. The current fees and enrolment process can be found below together with the Written Agreement which is the document used to submit an application.

Pre-requisites for International Enrolments

Principal Assessment

The College Principal needs to be satisfied with the school reports provided and have confidence that the student can make suitable academic progress in the College and has met the minimum English language requirements before commencement.

English Proficiency

Students are required to sit the Australian Schools, Education Agents and Supporting Agencies (AEAS) test or the AEAS or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test or, provide other clear proof of their English proficiency. These are not pass or fail tests, but rather provide an indication as to how long students need to study intensive English at a specialist language school, or confirmation that the student is competent enough to study in Australia now.

Additional Information

Preparation Courses

Vast majority of our international students enrol into an English Language Intensive Course of Study (ELICOS) prior to commencing at Kingsway Christian College. These courses are designed to prepare students for studying Secondary School courses in Australia. International Students spend typically six months of intensive English study, but it could take longer to reach the required English level for some students. We recommend Phoenix Academy.

Transferring From Another Course

If the student is transferring from another course of study in Australia within six months of commencement, a Release Letter must be provided from the institution before a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) can be issued.

Approved Agents

Below is a list of approved agents for international enrolments at Kingsway Christian College.

These agents have an understanding about our College and will represent your interests and assist with translation, accommodation etc., as these are services that we are unable to provide. Please let them know that you have contacted us directly and that you have been referred to them.

Suite 11.01, Level 11, 338
Pitt Street
Sydney, NSW 2000



223 Vincent Street
West Perth, WA 6005



1804B Tung Wai Commercial Building
109-111 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai
Hong Kong



Prama House
267 Banbury Road





Suite 404 431-439 Sussex Ct
NSW 2000





Lvl.6, 28 The Esplanade (BGC Centre), Perth, WA 6000


18/9 Beaconsfield Street, Fyshwick ACT 2609

Mobile:042 435 6563


Level 1, 258 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, Australia


CRICOS Provider 01855M

learn more about enrolling at Kingsway college.

We invite families to have a conversation with us about their children’s educational needs, so that together, we can decide whether Kingsway is the right College with which to partner.


We invite you to have a conversation with us about enrolling your child at Kingsway.