Kingsway Christian College is a school dedicated to excellence in education and training. We encourage our students and staff to grow in a genuine faith in God and develop their highest potential. As such, we require our staff to:
- Model a lifestyle of servant leadership that reflects Christian practice and beliefs in their everyday work.
- Enthusiastically support, safeguard and promote the College ethos.
- Be aware of their membership in the Christian community and respect and support the directions of the Association through the leadership of the Board, the Principal and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Strive for excellence in their performance and participate in performance management processes to enhance their performance.
- Ensure that their knowledge and skills are current and that their work contributes to the learning and spiritual needs of the students.
Kingsway Christian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates a smoke-free work environment. For further information, please contact Human Resources on (08) 9302 8777 or HR@kcc.wa.edu.au
Please note, the College reserves the right to appoint a suitable candidate to a position prior to the closing dates above.
Click on the Position Description in the table above to review the selection criteria. Please address the Selection Criteria in your application. Applications may not be accepted if your responses to the selection criteria are not supplied.
Relief Applications are accepted throughout the year. Please refer to the following document for instructions on how to apply:
Relief Teacher Application Instructions
Non Teaching Relief Application Instructions
Please review the following documents before applying for a position:
Employment Application Instructions
KCC Mission Vision and Values Statement
Application Forms: Please complete the relevant application form below to apply for a position:
Admin & Support Staff Application Form