Find Out More About Kingsway
To see more about our facilities take our virtual tour or visit us at our Open Night on 6th September 2019 from 4 - 8 pm.
- The first requirement is a completed and signed application form and payment of the $120 application fee which covers the whole family. Your details are then entered onto our enrolment database.
- We require copies of birth certificates, immunisation records and two most recent school reports (originals must be sighted prior to enrolment) to progress your application (and passport details for temporary residents or International Students).
- If there is a place available and we are in receipt of all your documents, Enrolments Officer, Charmaine Sparg will contact you for an interview with the Principal. A member of the Senior Leadership Team representing the Board will also be present (usually the Marketing & Enrolments Manager, Ruston Long). This usually happens 1-2 years prior to commencement of the student(s).
- The interview generally takes about half an hour. If you are both applying to be full voting members you will both be asked to give your Christian testimonies. If only one parent is applying to become a voting member, the faith questions will only be addressed to that parent. At least one parent (or legal guardian) must be a Christian to be eligible for membership. (refer to Admissions Policy below)
- On the day of the interview please come prepared to pay an Enrolment Deposit (E.D.) currently $400 per student, capped at $1200. MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted. This payment will ensure that you are kept on the waiting list and if a place is available it will be secured. It is non-refundable and not credited against school fees. If no place is available the Enrolment Deposit will lift you above others on the waiting list who have not paid it within 7 days of their Principal’s interview.
- For students entering into Years 7-12, there is a brief subject elective meeting with Deputy Principal, Liz Robertson immediately following the Principal’s interview.
It is important to note that we have a strong Christian ethos here. All families must sign the statement of faith on the application form as this is what your children will be taught. At least one parent must be able to articulate their Christian faith both on the application form and at the Principal’s interview to qualify for membership. We have a limited number of places available for enrolment, rather than membership for other families.
Please use the link below to express your interest in enrolment at the College:
Expression of Interest