Objects of Association
The objects of the Association are:
- to establish Christian schools consistent with the Statement of Faith,
- to provide an education for our children and Legal Charges which treats all aspects of the curriculum in the light of God’s Word,
- to be accountable and responsible for maintaining a satisfactory standard of education and for the quality of education programs provided, the safety and welfare of students, financial management and legal compliance.
- to develop and implement effective processes to plan for, monitor and achieve improvements in student learning.
- to provide a school environment in which students will be encouraged to develop the abilities which God has given them as fully as possible as they grow toward Christian maturity in the fear and nurture of the Lord,
- to do such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of these objects.
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- One God eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The sovereignty of God in creation, providence, redemption, revelation and final judgment.
- The Divine inspiration of the original documents of the Bible (66 Books); its entire trustworthiness, sufficiency and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the Cross as our representative and substitute, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His mediatorial work and in His personal, visible return in power and glory.
- The sinfulness and guilt of all mankind, rendering them subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- Justification of the sinner by the Grace of God through personal faith in Christ alone, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The receiving and indwelling of the Holy Spirit at conversion, and His continuing work in the heart and life of the believer.
- The one holy universal church, the body of which Christ is the Head, to which all true believers belong.
- The resurrection and judgment of all mankind; the believer to life everlasting, and the unbeliever to eternal damnation.
Unity with Statement of Faith
In the interests of harmony within the Association we seek to promote unity in accordance with our Statement of Faith. All other areas of doctrine or issues not contained within the Statement of Faith are covered by grace and are neither promoted nor denigrated within the Association or College.