Kingsway Christian College is a community and as such, there will be times when parents/guardians will wish to make suggestions, may have a complaint or raise a concern that needs addressing. Kingsway Christian College takes these issues seriously and welcomes feedback. The Complaints Policy is outlined below to assist families should such a need occur. Please remember it is our policy that we wish to deal with issues sooner rather than later.
Key principles for handling complaints at Kingsway Christian College:
- The College is open to the concerns of parents and students.
- Complaints are received in a positive manner.
- Parents and students can expect to be taken seriously and can approach a member of staff about their concerns.
- Concerns are dealt with speedily and those who have raised them are kept informed about progress.
- It is not acceptable for students to receive adverse treatment because they or their parents have raised a complaint.
- Clear confidential records are kept.
- Confidentiality is respected and maintained so far as is possible.
- Resolution of the matter is sought.
- Staff training covers the handling of complaints as appropriate.
See our full COMPLAINTS POLICY
Child Friendly Tips for Making a Complaint( Primary)
Child Friendly Tips for Making a Complaint (Secondary)
The form below can be used to report a Commendation or Concern.