The College is delighted to announce that we have appointed a Head of Christian Education who will be responsible for consolidating the Christian ethos that underpins Kingsway.
Mr Graham Irvine, formerly a Family Pastor at Riverview Church will take up this position in 2019. Graham brings a wealth of teaching experience and is a former Principal of Regent College. He has both a Masters in Education and Divinity.
His new position is responsible for the following:
• To develop and implement a scope and sequence for the spiritual development of students K-12.
• To teach CLS (secondary) and Bible (Primary)
• To model to staff appropriate teaching practices of CLS/Bible.
• To be involved in performance appraisal of staff in the area of CLS/Bible
• To educate staff on how to read scripture
• To provide professional development for staff in the area of CLS/Bible
• To develop and implement a student discipleship model
• Training staff in what it means to teach from a Christian worldview
• Overseeing the College Chaplains
• Providing counselling and parenting advice for parents