Kingsway Christian College is a school dedicated to excellence in education and training. We encourage our students and staff to grow in a genuine faith in God and develop their highest potential.
As such, we require our staff to:
- model a lifestyle of servant leadership that reflects Christian practice and beliefs in their everyday work.
- enthusiastically support, safeguard and promote the College ethos.
- be aware of their membership in the Christian community and respect and support the directions of the Association through the leadership of the Board, the Principal and the Senior Leadership Team.
- strive for excellence in their performance and participate in performance management processes to enhance their performance.
- ensure that their knowledge and skills are current and that their work contributes to the learning and spiritual needs of the students.
Kingsway Christian College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and operates a smoke-free work environment.
Go to Current Positions for information on advertised vacancies and application forms and documents. Please direct any enquiries to HR@kcc.wa.edu.au or by telephoning the Human Resources Manager on 9302 8720.